Friday, December 10, 2010

Preparing for the Holidays

What a different life from working. I've been busy cooking, lunching, and crocheting. It's been very cold here in Ohio, and without enough snow for XC skiing, I find myself very cold, sipping hot tea, rolled up in my knit throw, crocheting my heart out until my fingers hurt. Now that I've mailed hats off to South Carolina, I must ease off and must make exercise a priority. I must share, that it is so wonderful not to have to worry about commuting to work in the dark with ice-covered roads, and staying up after 9PM to watch different television programs. Thought I'd share some of the scenery in which I've cocooned.

Can you see the snow through the windows?


AK's hat for Lily, and a hat for Serious Reid and Comic Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment